|Questions? Please Contact Greg Ponder
1. Entries in this division will be open to non-profit
youth and adult groups located in the Fair'
seven county area.
2. Exhibits are to be checked in on the weekend
preceding the Fair on Saturday from 9 am to
5 pm. Exhibits must be COMPLETED by 5 pm
3. Exhibits must be checked the following Sunday
between 2 pm and 5 pm. Exhibits must be
REMOVED on later than 5 pm.
Competiitive Booths are for those who want to set up
a booth in thee "static" manner to compete for prizes.
Rental Booths are for those who want to rent space
for a small non-refundable fee and "man" their booth.
1. Exhibitors will be required to pay $40 deposit by October 1st.
2. Exhibits will be set up as "static" presentation and will not be manned during the Fair. Protective screens will be placed in front of
each exhibit to secure the contents. If desired, brackets or other such holders can be attached to the outside rim of the booth or
protective screen to hold flyers for passersby.
3. Exhibits are encouraged, but not required to follow the Fair theme. It is important to note , however, that 15% of the points awarded
by judges are based on how well the theme is carried out.
4. All exhibits must be the work of the exhibitors who arre participating in the exhibits.
5. Booth numbers must be visible at all times.
6. In case there is only one entry in a division, the judges shall determine whether it merits a prize. Judges shall determine the
number of honorable mention awards (up to 5) in each division.
7. Decision of the judges shall be final for all prizes.
Prize Money for Youth & Adult Divisions:
1st--$100 2nd--$75 3rd--$50 honorable mention--$25
SCORE CARD FOR INDIVIDUAL & COMMUNITY EXHIBITS
1. Exhibitors will be required to pay $40 rental fee before October 1st, 2017
2. The exhibits may be manned for any reasonable demonstration purpose or activity related to the non-profit mission of the group.
These booths will not have protective screens placed in front. The group sponsor will be asked to sign a statement releasing
Kiwanis from any responsibility for materials, belongings or activities in the exhibit booth.