Lego Competition!! Tuesday Night Oct 16th 5:30 pm
Rules–Please Read Carefully
- There is no entry fee for this event. Contestants must submit form below to be entered in competition. Registration due by Oct 1. Space is limited, first come first entered.
- Each exhibit will be built by a team consisting of a Parent and Child.
- Builders will bring their own Lego, Duplo, Mega Blocks (or any other compatible brand) AND A BASE to build their entry on. Size limit is no smaller than 12″ x 12″ base and no larger than 12″ x 24″. the entire base does not have to be covered. There is no limit to height, just remember safety.
- NO KITS OR KIT PARTS ALLOWED
- The competition piece must be built onsite at the Home Arts and Crafts Building. NOTHING can be pre-built. Judges will be observing s contestants work.
- The contest will begin at 5 pm. Teams will have 1 hour to complete entry. No outside help may be given by people, books, photos or phones.
- Prizes will be awarded to winners of each age group. Entries will remain on exhibit until Check Out times on sunday, October 21st.
Age Groups: 4 – 6 years old, 7 to 9 years old, 10 to 13 years old