Fair Theme: Agriculture-Pioneer Days to Modern Ways
Congratulations to Mike Bowen for his winning submission.
Window Poster & Table Tops Poster Contest Rules:
- Open to Bryan, Bulloch, Candler, Evans, Jenkins, Tattnall and Screven Counties ONLY.
- Any age may enter one or both categories.
- Deadline is July 4, 2018. No entries will be accepted after Midnight July 4th.
- Finished Window Poster will be 14″ x 22″ (or correctly proportioned)
- Finished Table Top Poster be 9″ x 12″ (or correctly proportioned)
- It must include:
- the Kiwanis Logo
- the name Kiwanis Ogeechee Fair
- the Amusements of America Logo
- Fair Dates
- website address
- Fairgrounds address
- Phone Number
- “Advance Ride Tickets Sold Here”.
- Finished Poster can be submitted as a painting, color drawing, or pdf (300 dpi minimum) format.
- PDFs can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hard Copies can be delivered to Walter Pease (912-682-7824) at Medical Center at Cotton Ridge, Statesboro or Ashlee Corbin at the Statesboro Herald.
Tips: Google images of Fair Posters or County Fair Posters to get an idea of what proper fair posters convey.
You can find Amusements of America’s logo on their website. The Kiwanis logo can be found on the Kiwanis International website.