This is the third year we have offered FairEntry services. Many of you have used FairEntry successfully. Some of you . . .not so much. We hope this page will help you understand FairEntry better. The video below shows each step for entering items. This is the “family” version of entering more than one person in the same family. Individuals enter the same way. Adults please enter your age. No one sees it, the computer uses it to place you in the correct group. Just remember to complete each step. If you have problems, please call Deb Pease at 912-682-7824.
Tips for Exhibitors Making Online Entries:
- Recommended browsers: Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Older versions of Internet Explorer may cause unexpected behavior.
- If you used FairEntry last year, use your same user name and password.
- Register all entries for each exhibitor in the family before proceeding to the Payment section.
- Be sure to click the “Submit” button when you have completed your entries. Entries are not final until they have been submitted.
- Check your email inbox for a confirmation email with a list of your entries and any related fees.
- You will receive a second email when your entries have been approved by your fair.
Here is the printed version: