No more applications will be accepted
Tuesday, Oct 16th,
Home Arts & Crafts Building
Rules Please Read Carefully. Questions? email@example.com
- This competition is designed for two person teams consisting of a parent (guardian) and child. There is no entry fee for this event.
Teams must be registered by October 1. Space is limited. You will be notified of your space. Registration form below.
- Builders will bring their own Lego, Duplo, Mega Blocks (or any other compatible brand) AND A BASE to build their entry on.
- NO KITS OR KIT PARTS ALLOWED.
- The competition piece must be build onsite, at the Home Arts & Crafts Building. Nothing can be pre-built. Judges will be observing as contestants work.
- The contest will begin 5 pm. Contestants will have 1 hour to complete entry. No outside help may be given by people, books, photos, or phones.
- Prizes will be awarded to the winners. Entries will remain on display until check out on Sunday, Oct 21 from 2 to 5 pm.
- Age Groups are: 4 – 6 years old; 7 to 9 years old; 10 to 13 years old.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, DUPLO, the DUPLO logo, BIONICLE, the BIONICLE logo, DIMENSIONS, the DIMENSIONS logo, the FRIENDS logo, the MINIFIGURES logo, MINDSTORMS, the MINDSTORMS EV3 logo, NINJAGO, the NINJAGO logo, NEXO KNIGHTS, and the NEXO KNIGHTS logo are trademarks and/or copyrights of the LEGO Group.©2018 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved.
This event is sponsored by